Camp Florida is known for our very active activities committees. There is always something going on around here! In order to ensure that all activities have the time and place reserved, we have procedures and forms to help make the process easier and avoid conflicts.
Activities Committee Chairpersons List – Updated 2/23/2022
Information we have regarding individual activities can be found below:
- Chair Yoga – Tuesday and Friday from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. Check out this video!
- Want to learn more about CF’s yoga classes. Check out this blog!
- Yoga Stretch – Tuesday and Thursdays at 8:45 in the Great Room. Here’s another great CF Yoga video!
- Line Dance – Absolute Beginner
- Line Dancing Beginner and Beyond – Tuesdays 11:00 a.m. and Thursdays 2:00 p.m. We begin our time dancing to beginner dances and move to more difficult dances as our session progresses. We dance to a wide variety of music introducing new dances all the time. Some experience recommended.
- Bible Study – Camp Florida has a long tradition of having a Bible Study from January thru March, using Life Guide Bible Studies. This year we meet on Tuesday afternoons from 1:00 to 2:30 in the card room, masks optional. The first hour is devoted to the lesson, with the rest of the time devoted to prayer concerns. This year our study is on Prayer, authored by David Healy. You may contact Anita Sprague, 585-267-6051 or firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have questions.
- Poolside Grilling – Saturday mornings by the pool from 11:30 to 1:30 p.m. Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, hot dogs, brats, chicken sandwiches (donation varies by selection)Comes with chips, but drinks are extra donation
- Canteen – Wednesday evenings from 5:00 to 6:00 p.m. in the Clubhouse Kitchen – $7 suggested donation per meal
- Specialty dinners available for some holidays and other special occasions – $12 suggested donation per meal
- Coffee & Donut Hour – Thursdays at 10:00 a.m. in the Clubhouse – $1 suggested donation